Q & A with Kazzie Athena


I thought that it might be nice for you all to get to know me a little bit better and to learn a little bit more about the girl behind the blog because I'm real and I'm not a robot but I'm a bit of a weirdo. I found these questions floating around and decided to answer them. Tread carefully...

Name?
Kazzie. It's my nickname. 

Location?
Northern Ireland

Blog Name?
Kazzified29 - I figure that I'm kazzifying the world with my own special something or other. And 29 because I love that number.

Favorite color?
Blue. It has always been blue even if I say another colour every now and then.

Favorite food?
Bread.

Do you have a middle name? 
Not one. My parents took so long to figure out what to call me that they didn't bother with a middle name. I always wanted one though as I'm the only one in the family without one.
 
What was your favorite subject in school?
I liked most of my subjects and my favourite generally changed from year to year depending on the teacher and who was in my class. But I liked English once I got a good teacher and knew what the heck I was meant to do when it came to essays. I did take English to A-Level and to university where I now have a degree in it.
  
What's your favorite drink?
I genuinely love water. I do. I love it. But in terms of soft drink, I love Fanta Orange. For an alcoholic beverage, I love strawberry daiquiris.
  
What's your favorite song at the moment?
At this moment, I'm loving 'Crazy Stupid Love' by Cheryl Cole. My Dance/Fitness class taught some choreography to this and I love it. It's a sassy song that definitely gets stuck in your head easily.

Do you participate in any sports?
I train with the local Netball club but I don't play for the team. I was introduced to Netball when I was 10 years old and was on the team in Primary School and a year in High School before giving up. I started back at it last September.

What's your favorite book? 
I can't think but I do love the books from A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin. I'm currently reading Star Trek: Destiny book 1 - Gods of Night

What's your favorite animal?
I love dogs. Especially my dogs. But I love orca whales and dolphins.

What's your favorite holiday?
I'm presuming that this means holiday season and not vacation - I don't really have a favourite holiday because they aren't particularly important to my family. I do like New Year's Eve - mostly because it's great craic.

Have you graduated from High School?

Yes. I graduated in 2007
.

Have you been out of the country?
I have. I have been out of the country countless times.

Do you speak any other languages?
Native language is English but I have studied Spanish and I can speak it when concentrating. I wish I had learnt Irish Gaelic as a child.
  
Do you have any siblings?
I have one brother who is older than me.
 
What's your favorite store?
The Disney Store. No lie

What's your favorite restaurant?
Boojum in Belfast.
  
Do you like school? 
I didn't detest school. That's pretty much all I can say. I liked it well enough to go to it and to wake up every day to go.

What's your favorite movie?  
Currently it's a toss up between Maleficent and Guardians of the Galaxy in terms of recent movies. Two of my favourite movies are 'Bringing Up Baby' and 'Dances with Wolves'.
  
What are some of your favorite TV shows?
Star Trek Voyager, Battlestar Galactica (which I'm currently re-watching), Stargate SG-1, Family Guy, Sanctuary, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Dance Moms, Nashville and Orange is the New Black - not necessarily all in that order of favouritism. 

PC or Mac?
Due to limited funds, I'm a PC owner and have always been a PC owner and have no problems with PCs. But if a Mac was offered, I wouldn't say 'no' to it.
 

What phone do you have?
I have an iPhone and it is my right arm.

How tall are you?
5 foot 5.

Any pets? 
I have two dogs who are brother and sister. They are the loves of my life and my babies. Literally. You should see how I hold my dog, the girl.

Favorite Smell? 
Vanilla. No contest.

Favorite magazine?
I can usually be seen with a copy of ELLE in my hands.

What do you do when you're bored?
Peruse the Internet, tweet, play with my dogs and make graphics..

Those are all the questions and I hope that this has given you a little more insight into the girl behind the blog.


Comments

Popular Posts