FASHION | New in New Look

I perused the latest that the New Look website had to offer. To be honest, I was rather disappointed by their Autumn/Winter collection. There were a lot of pastel colours available, which just do not suit my Autumn fashion tastes. I was looking forward to finding tops that had the warmth of burgundy and wine. 

Nevertheless, I did find several items that I loved and I'm sharing them with you here and now. All together, I think that they would make a very cute outfit that could be casual and dressed up. Looking at the picture now, the left column has the casual pieces and the right has the fancier pieces, keeping the top and jeans the same. Total coincidence, promise. Anyway, onto the finds....
1 - Cream Bulldog Print T-shirt // £9.99 £5.00
2 - Pink Zip Waterfall Blazer // £27.00 £22.99 *available in black
3 - Dark Red Drop Pocket Boyfriend Cardigan // £12.99
4 - Blue Authentic Ripped Skinny Jeans // £24.99
5 - Monochrome Flower Necklace // £9.99
6 - Black Chelsea Front Shoe Boots // £24.99
7 - Black Half T-Bar Strap Pointed Heels // £22.99
8 - Black Laser Cut Panel Tote Bag // £29.99 *available in other colours

What have you loved from New Look's new season collection? What would you recommend?


Comments

  1. New Look are always a bit hiss and miss. They always seem to have amazing black boots in there though!
    Lou | lolaspooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am a complete sucker for their black boots.
      ~ Kazzie x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts