What's In My Travel Make-Up Bag



As you may know, I went to Manchester recently with my brother and I wanted to bring some make-up with me for the occasion as I was wearing my contact lenses too. I love wearing make-up when I have my contacts in. I would have loved to have done a themed eye for the Manchester United v Burnley match but I didn't have portable red eyeshadows. Well, at the time, I didn't. When packing for this break, I packed my make-up first - priorities, I have them! I put together some make-up that would see me through the day and a half that I would be in Manchester and packed them in my Zoella Beauty cosmetics bag.


 

Cosmetic Bag: Zoella Beauty 
Primer: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
Foundation: Rimmel Match Perfection - Ivory
Concealer: Rimmel Wake Me Up - Ivory
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Transparent
Blush: NARS - Orgasm
Eyeshadow: Wet N Wild Mono Shadow - Nutty/Noisette
                      Wet N Wild Mono Shadow - Panther
                      L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Mono Eyeshadow - Macaron Vanille
Eyeliner: Rimmel ScandalEyes Gel Liner - Black
                The Body Shop EyeDefiner Pencil - Black
Mascara: L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes So Couture
Eyebrows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz - Ash Blonde/Taupe
Lipliner: Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner - Eastend Snob
Lipstick: Revlon Color Burst Matte Balm - Sultry
                Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick - Velvet Biege
Travalo: Daisy Dreams by Marc Jacobs 
Wash Bag: The Disney Store

 
 


Brushes:
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Real Techniques Contour Brush
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Real Techniques Blush Brush
Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush
Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush
Real Techniques Liner Brush
MAC 217 Blending Brush
Forever21 Angled Liner Brush
EcoTools Dup Eye Enhancer Double Ended Brushes

I pretty much took the essentials in both beauty products and brushes. I was only going away for a day and didn't really need a lot as I was mostly walking around and going to a football match. As I said, I would've loved to have done a themed eye with Man Utd's colours but I don't own any shadows in those colours - but I do now after this trip. 

I took my base basics alongside eyeshadows that would lighten and give depth to my eyes. I wanted to bring some eyeliner too because I loves me some eyeliner. I have blue eyes and I find that eyeliner really makes my eyes stand out. Also, I went for a neutral lip colour. I've fallen in love with Rimmel's lipliner Eastend Snob. It is such a gorgeous colour that really makes the lips look so healthy and amazing. My lips are atrocious and so my EOS lip balm and this liner really worked wonders to make them look like lips.

I used everything here to create a subtle look that would take me through shopping to football watching. Plus, with only having hand luggage, everything here was well within the regulations for liquids in the aeroplane's cabin. 


Comments

Popular Posts