What's In My Travel Makeup Bag(s) || Cruise Edition



Last year was my first holiday where I was actually interested in makeup. So every night, I did my makeup for dinner and from the professionally taken photographs, I think I did rather well. However, this year, it's a whole new ball game and I have learnt so much in the interim that make me cringe when I think that I was doing things right back then. I actually wasn't. When getting ready for this cruise I naturally packed my makeup first because when going for a twelve night cruise, a girl needs her choices and makeup is the priority.





As you can see it's pretty chock full of products. As I said, I'm going to twelve nights and that means that I'll be going to dinner twelve nights and there are themed parties and evenings and I'll need choices. A lot of choices. 

My makeup bag (or should I say bucket?) was a Christmas present from a friend of time. It's a mint-green and white polka dot kaboodle from Primark and I love it so much! It holds a lot of products so I can stuff it with things on the way home. There will be Sephoras in several locations... Well, I don't think that'll happen but I can dream, can't I? 

Let's see what I've packed in my first bag of goodies. This bag will be going in my suitcase. 





- Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette (Streak)
- Makeup Revolution Eyes Like Angels Palette
- Maybelline Master Sculpt (Light to Medium)
- The Balm Nude'Tude Palette
- NARS Orgasm Blush


- L'Oreal Infallible Foundation (Porcelain & Vanilla) - in case I tan
- L'Oreal Lumi Magique Highlighting Concealer
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (Fair)
- Urban Decay Naked Concealer (Light Warm)


- Kiko Graphic Ritual Kajal & Eyeliner (01 Talisman Gold)
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil (Sable)
- Kiko Graphic Ritual Kajal & Eyeliner (03 Touch Turquoise)
- MAC Powerpoint Eyeliner Pencil (Bountiful Brown)
- Barry M Kohl Pencil (Pink)


- Kiko Precision Lip Liner (306 Geranium Red)
- Kiko Smart Lip Pencil (715 Periwinkle Violet)
- Kiko Smart Lip Pencil (705 Bright Geranium)
- Kiko Smart Lip Pencil (701 Pearly Pink Peony)
- Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner (EastEnd Snob)
- Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner (Red Diva)
- Maybelline ColorSensational Lip Liner(Velvet Beige)


- L'Oreal Colour Riche Exclusive Lipstick (Blake's Red)
- NARS Audacious Lipstick (Lana)
- Bourjois Aqua Lacque (Appechissant)
- Gleam by Melanie Mills Lip Radiance (Pop My Cork)
- NYX Matte Lipstick (Pure Red)
- Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick (As You Want Victoria)
- Seventeen Stay Pout Lipstick (Just a Fling)
- Revlon Colorburst Balmstain (Honey)


- Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer (Porcelain)
- L'Oreal Infallible Mattifying Primer
- Rimmel Match Perfection Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Maybelline EyeStudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (Black)
- MAC Matte Eyshadow (Espresso)

*Nice in focus photo there, Kazzie!
- L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara
- ELF Clear Brow & Lash Mascara
- L'Oreal Super Liner Ultra Precision Liquid Eyeliner 

That is all that is coming with me in my suitcase. I will be making sure that the Rimmel Loose Powder is in a bag and sealed so that I don't have a powder explosion. 

Now, there is a second bag coming with me in my hand luggage. I can't pack all of my makeup because I will be going to Idina Menzel's World Tour in Dublin the night before we fly and staying over at the bestie's house in Belfast too so I need something to make myself look half decent when seeing the woman in concert! I can't rock up to Dublin without something on my face to make me feel somewhat alive. Also, when we arrive in Barcelona, my suitcase won't arrive in my stateroom for a few hours so I may want something with me to make myself look presentable as I will be meeting my friend E before we set sail.




In my overnight bag for the bestie's house, Dublin and travelling to Barcelona, I will be using this makeup bag from Zoella Beauty. The other bag, the guinea pig wearing glasses, will be carrying my other makeup brushes and other paraphernalia in my suitcase.




In this bag we have;
- Urban Decay Naked Concealer (Fair Neutral)
- Sleek i-Divine Ultra Mattes (v2) Eyeshadow Palette^
- L'Oreal True Match Pressed Power (Rose Ivory) 
- MAC Satin Lipstick (Twig)
- NARS Tinted Moisturiser (Finland)
- Clinique Cheek Pop Blush (Melon Pop)
- Maybelline Color Tattoo (On and On Bronze)
- The Body Shop Honey Bronzer (Fair Matte) 
- Eyelash curlers
- Seventeen FalsifEye HD Mascara*
- ELF Liquid Eyeliner (Black)
- Rimmel Special Eyes Precision Eyeliner Pencil (Black)
- Soap & Glory Archery 2 in 1 Eyebrow Pencil (Blondeshell)
- Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick (Mademoiselle)
- L'Oreal Colour Riche Exclusive Lipstick (J Lo's Nude)
Just in case some of you thought I was forgetting some products. They're coming with me in this bag. See, I was thinking thoughts with my brain.





^ When I composed this post I did completely intend to bring the Sleek palette with me. However, shortly after taking the photographs for the blog, I wasn't so sure as I looked a bit more closely at what the palettes all had to offer and what I may want to use. I wasn't so sure then if I wanted to take it and my camera battery was dying and I didn't want to re-take the photos. So, I may exchange this out for Maybelline's The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette. I'm a girl and I change my mind. Plus, when I was composing this post, I wasn't feeling well at all and everything was pissing me off. 

I know that this is an obscene amount of products for a holiday but as I said it is a twelve night cruise with Royal Caribbean's Vision of the Seas. This will be my third cruise with Royal Caribbean so I'm aware of what they do during these cruises and what themes they have for the evenings; 70s night, White Party, Formal nights, anything and everything inbetween. Plus, it's a great excuse for me to do my makeup and experiment with a couple of looks or perfect my minimal makeup look. I have the options available. 

Tip: To keep your pencils together, use a hair bobble because it saves room and keeps everything together so you can easily see what you have and aren't hoking through a bottomless put of makeup.

I'll let you all know how I get on. When you read this post we will be celebrating my mother's birthdaaaaaaay. Happy Birthday, Mummy! 




* Disclaimer: Seventeen's FalsifEye HD Mascara was gifted by Boots as part of #BeautyTimeMachine

Comments

Popular Posts