GET READY WITH ME || Saturday Night Dinner With Friends

On Saturday night, I went to dinner with the ladies of my Darts Team to celebrate the end of the season. I decided that I would film myself as I did my makeup. I hope that you enjoy the makeup look. I will say that the outfit I wore in the video is not the outfit that I wore to dinner. Also, I didn't have my hair up like I did in the footage. 

I wanted to share my outfit but a) we were in a hurry and I couldn't get anyone to take photos and b) I couldn't find the vast majority of the items online. Hopefully over the next few weeks I'll be able to do my first ever outfit post if I'm brave enough. 






Thank you for joining me and I hope that you like this look. It's a very simple gold look that is perfect for blue eyes. 



Comments

Popular Posts