The Scarlet Witch [Marvel] Inspired Makeup Tutorial Now Live On YouTube

As I mentioned in my last post - Batman inspired makeup look complete with video tutorial - I will be going back and uploading a few of my tutorials from Fandom Friday to YouTube. The majority of them will be silent because I didn't plan on editing them at the time and so there was no point in being particularly chatty 

The look that I created for The Scarlet Witch from Marvel was definitely one of my favourites. I absolutely loved how it turned out so it was only natural that the footage from this would be next in line to be edited. 




If you would like to keep up to date with my channel, feel free to subscribe to my channel, I would love to have you along. 


Comments

  1. Great video! I really love this look (like I told you before :)) and it is really cool to see it in video form.
    When you applied Twig I noticed how much different it looks on me. The colour of ones ~natural~ lip really makes a difference. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It probably helps a lot more when I say "applied it to my crease" etc. because sometimes that and I bit difficult to imagine. Twig is different on me? To me, it's my lip colour but better because my lips are so pigmented and deep considering how pale I am. ♥

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts