TUTORIAL || Batman [DC Comics] Inspired Makeup Look


Welcome back to Fandom Friday, everyone. I hope that you've all had a wonderful week. I'm officially home from holiday a week now and it has been a week of withdrawals and throat infections - I have no idea where that came from but OMG,the pain! My skin though has never been happier to have had a breather from makeup. Until today because today is Fandom Friday and we're taking on Batman from the DC Comic Universe. But I have a surprise with this one...


A VIDEO! 

Yes, a video!

I have finally returned to YouTube by uploading a video. I hitched up my big girl pants, took a pint of patience, dusted off my channel and settled down to edit this video and it wasn't as much of a palaver as I thought it would've been. Yes, it involved a computer restart but that wasn't so bad.


T  H  E     T  U  T  O  R  I  A  L



As I said in the video this was inspired by a t-shirt that I saw in a kid's clothing section and created the look based the colours used around it. It could be used for a lot of other characters too that use the same colours whether or not it's DC or Marvel related. 









I hope that you enjoyed this week's Fandom Friday post and that it came with a video for a tutorial instead of a pictorial one. Hopefully this will kick-start the revival of my YouTube channel. I'm not promising anything but we'll see how it goes.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend.


Comments

  1. this is so awesome, i'd love to experiment with colors more!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Danielle. ♥ Experimenting with colours is so much fun. It's actually one of my favourite things to do with makeup. All I can say is, just go for it and play around with shadows when you're bored or just before you take your makeup off. It'll wash off.

      ~ Kazzie

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts