TUTORIAL || 'Good' Morgana Le Fay [Merlin] Inspired Makeup Look



To finish up the Merlin series I seemed to have fallen into, I'm bringing you a tutorial inspired by Morgana Le Fay. A look inspired by the early seasons when she was Lady Morgana, Uther's ward, an innocent young woman who was beginning to find her voice and place in the world and just discovering that she had a gift. Not that she knew what that gift was but she had a pure heart, conviction of character and a desire to help those around her by following her heart. I was largely inspired by a season 2 promotional still from one of my favourite episodes, "The Fires of Idirsholas"

This look is very natural looking and very simple to do. You don't have to use the products that I did. You can use your own foundation and whatever shadows that are similarly coloured. With this look you want to give your eyes a bit of definition and pair it with a strong brow as Katie McGrath has some envious brow action going on. For the lips, I kept them nude but glossy because Morgana is youthful and vibrant and a nice glossy lip attests to that. Well, it does to me - says the person that has perpetually permanently dry chapped lips. It's a struggle, people. 

Morgana's look is simple but put together, basically. All products used will be listed under the video. I really like how this turned out. Though I couldn't find my cape from Halloween a few years ago so I will be cape-less in the video. *sigh*


T H E    T U T O R I A L




PRODUCTS & TOOLS USED:
Foundation: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation - N115 | Real Technique Expert Face Brush
Concealer: Collection Lasting Finish Concealer - Fair | Real Techniques Setting Brush
Powder; Make Up For Ever HD Powder | Sephora Mineral Powder Brush
Bronzer: The Body Shop Honey Bronzer - Fair Matte | Real Techniques Blush Brush
Blush: Rimmel Lasting Finish Blush - Santa Rose | Real Techniques Bold Metals Blush Brush
Eyeshadows
 - Sleek i-Divine Ultra Matte (v2) Eyeshadow Palette | Sephora Crease Shadow Brush
 - Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette | Kiko 203 Flat Shadow Brush & MAC 217
 - MAC Espresso Eyeshadow | Kiko 200 Blending Brush
Eyebrows: Soap & Glory Archery 2 in 1 Eyebrow Pencil - Blondeshell
Eyeliner: Rimmel Special Eyes Precision Eyeliner Pencil
Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara | The Vintage Cosmetics Company Eyelash Curlers
Lips:
 - Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner - East End Snob
 - Bourjois Aqua Laque - Feeling Reddy
 - Bourjois Aqua Laque - Rosé on the Rocks







TOP: George at Asda [Old]
BRACELET: Royal Caribbean
RINGS: Royal Caribbean


Thank you so much for stopping by for this tutorial. Next week is hopefully going to be a tutorial that I've been wanting to do for about a month but I wanted to get the Merlin tutorials done first. It's definitely going to be something different and I cannot wait to see how it turns out. Excited? Make sure that you come back next Friday for that tutorial or you can subscribe to my YouTube channel so that when it goes up, you'll be the first to know. 

Have a wonderful weekend and I'll back on Monday with a new post. 




Comments

Popular Posts