FLASHBACK FRIDAY TUTORIAL || Captain Kathryn Janeway



It's another Pictorial turned Video tutorial. During the week, I had no idea what I wanted to do for this Friday's upload. After doing my Alter-Ego look from earlier in the week, I couldn't find the desire to do any kind of look. I have pages of looks that I want to do, lists of ideas and face-charts drawn out but nothing jumped out at me as something that I wanted to do above all else. Therefore, I decided to edit the footage from a pictorial tutorial that I did from back in May. That way I can get it uploaded and still do a Fandom Friday post. As you can probably tell by the cover photo and the title, I decided to upload the tutorial I did for Captain Kathryn Janeway from Star Trek: Voyager


T H E    T U T O R I A L




Hopefully something will jump out at me over the weekend and I'll have something new for you all on Tuesday and Friday. [I've decided to do video uploads on Tuesday and Friday. Tuesdays are not a guarantee whereas Friday is a definite uploaded day.]



Comments

Popular Posts