TUTORIAL || Queen Clarion [Pixie Hollow] Inspired Makeup Look


All week I had been flipping coins and asking people to help me decide between two looks that I wanted to do for this week's Fandom Friday. Since last week was a flashback one, I knew that I wanted to sit down and film this week. But what to do? I had made a decision. Then inspiration hit at midnight on Wednesday/Thursday and I decided to postpone that one and do a dramatic look inspired by Queen Clarion from the Pixie Hollow movies.


I had previously done a pictorial tutorial based on Queen Clarion's makeup in the movies. You can check out the more wearable tutorial HERE. This look, however, is more dramatic and, well, glittery. It's inspired by her gold dress made from fairy dust and her wings. If you don't do the spare wings or drag down the inner corner, it'll make a lovely Christmas look. Who doesn't love a good gold eye look?


T H E     T U T O R I A L








The L'Oreal shadow in Gold Mania is incredibly pigmented. I swatched it in Boots on Monday and knew that I had to have it in my life even though I had only walked in to get my foundation again. Typical. I didn't know at the time that I was going to be doing this look for Queen Clarion. But as soon as the inspiration hit, I knew that this shadow was going to be used. 


Comments

Popular Posts