TUTORIAL || Slashed Maleficent X Maleficent Inspired Makeup Look



Hallowe'en is over but since my channel has been focusing on looks that are largely unwearable on a day-to-day basis, it doesn't really matter when this is posted so here we are. If you read my Update Post from last week, you will know that I have had some technical difficulties lately. Long story short, my new laptop is up and running and I'm back with a new tutorial. Finally. It feels so good to be able to edit again. Is that weird?

This look is inspired by the idea that I had of what if Angelina Jolie's Maleficent had been slashed and underneath was the cartoon Maleficent? Initially, I had the idea and a face-chart drawn out for a cyborg cartoon Maleficent (because, why not?) but then this idea came to me and I ran with it instead. 


T H E    T U T O R I A L







Hopefully, everything will be back on some kind of schedule now. I have blog posts ready that I need to edit photos for and I have both beauty and more adventurous tutorials planned. Feel free to leave any requests. 



Comments

Popular Posts