TUTORIAL || Star Wars The Light Side 'The Mystic' x Pat McGrath


Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens is out in the cinemas and I have yet to see it. It has been out for far too long without me watching it. I'm hoping to see it very soon, as in, this weekend. If I don't, I will scream. In the mean time, here is a tutorial inspired by Star Wars. It is Fandom Friday after-all. I did promise last week that I would be doing a Light Side makeup look from the Covergirl/Max Factor x Pat McGrath campaign. Here it is...


For the Light Side, I decided to do the makeup that Pat McGrath created for The Mystic character. The Dark Apprentice from last week was very sinister looking and matte. The Mystic is a shimmering ball of colour and I adore the look. Plus, it gave me the perfect excuse to bust out a purple lip liner that I have been dying to use since I picked it up in Barcelona back in April. I've been waiting eight months to use this. It was perfect for the look. 




T H E     T U T O R I A L 











I absolutely love how this look turned out and everything was something that I already had in my possession. I had the Sleek palette from my Solitaire [Live and Let Die] makeup tutorial and I had picked up the Kiko lip liner in April in case I would ever need it. I was clearly thinking ahead. I foresaw it. The Force was with me. Haha.

I've clearly picked my side because of that foresight, hm? Have you picked your side?



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts