2015 || In Retrospect


2015 has closed and with that comes a post where I reflect back on the year that I had. It had it's ups and downs just like every year [the ending of my four year relationship was one of the downs]. It certainly was a memorable year though. I traveled, I fangirled and I loved. In this post I share my favourite things from the year ranging from my favourite people, films, beauty items and music. Some things aren't new to 2015 but are new to me.




JANE SEYMOUR | KATIE McGRATH


OUTSIDER - KLAIRE DE LYS | DEFIANCE - KLAIRE DE LYS | EAST OF EDEN - JOHN STEINBECK
BORN WITH TEETH - KATE MULGREW | THE GLAM GUIDE - FLEUR DE FORCE | FACEPAINT - LISA ELDRIDGE



L'OREAL INFALLIBLE FOUNDATION | UD NAKED SKIN CONCEALER | BODY SHOP HONEY BRONZER | RIMMEL LOOSE POWDER | MUFE HD POWDER
NARS DEEP THROAT BLUSH | SLEEK SUEDE BLUSH | MUFE BLUSH 10 | SOAP & GLORY ARCHERY | KAT VON D TATTOO LINER
MAYBELLINE COLOR TATTOO [ON & ON BRONZE - METALLIC POMEGRANTE] | MAYBELLINE GEL LINER | TED BAKER BODY SOUFFLE | DELIPLUS DEMAQUILLADOR
MAC TWIG | CHLOE LOVE STORY | MAC GIGABLACK LASH | UD NAKED SMOKY PALETTE | AVEENO MOISTURISING LOTION | GARNIER MICELLAR WATER


♠ FEBRUARY: MANCHESTER - A DAY IN MANCHESTER 
♠ APRIL: BARCELONA - PASÉ TRES DIAS EN BARCELONA 
♠ JUNE 20: IDINA MENZEL [BORD GAIS ENERGY THEATRE, DUBLIN] 
♠ JUNE 21: ROYAL CARIBBEAN VISION OF THE SEAS 
♠ SEPTEMBER 9: FLORENCE + THE MACHINE CONCERT, SSE ARENA, BELFAST [POST] 
♠ OCTOBER 6: IRISH AMATEUR PREMIERE OF 'SUNSET BOULEVARD' - GRAND OPERA HOUSE, BELFAST 
♠ DECEMBER 11: MRS. BROWN'S BOYS - SSE ARENA, BELFAST

SOMEWHERE IN TIME | STAR WARS VII: THE FORCE AWAKENS
AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON | THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY PRT 2



HOW BIG HOW BLUE HOW BEAUTIFUL | FLORENCE + THE MACHINE
747 | LADY ANTEBELLUM



ARROW | DR. QUINN: MEDICINE WOMAN | MAJOR CRIMES | MARVEL'S AGENT CARTER


♠ ASHLEY LANDRY - CHANNEL  
♠ FLEUR DE FORCE - CHANNEL | VLOG CHANNEL 
♠ FRESH BLUSH - CHANNEL 
♠ JACLYN HILL - CHANNEL 
♠ KATHLEEN LIGHTS - CHANNEL 
♠ KATHRYN MORGAN - CHANNEL | VLOG CHANNEL 
♠ KLAIRE DE LYS - CHANNEL | 2ND CHANNEL 
♠ LISA ELDRIDGE - CHANNEL 
♠ MADEYEWLOOK - CHANNEL | 2ND CHANNEL 
♠ SACCONEJOLYS - CHANNEL  


Thank you to everyone that has been with me throughout this year. It really has meant the world to me that you have shared this year with me and have supported me in 2015. To those that have joined me more recently, welcome - céad mile fáilte. Thank you for being a part of my life and for taking time out of your day to visit my blog and YouTube channel. You are all absolute gems. I hope that you will continue to come along for the ride as I have a lot of ideas for 2016. 

I adore you all. Here's to 2016. Sláinte agus táinte. 




Comments

Popular Posts