TUTORIAL || Leprechaun Queen [St. Patrick's Week]


A new video on Monday? What? Welcome to my first special for this week which is a makeup tutorial for what I have dubbed the Leprechaun Queen. As you probably know, or may not if you're new to my blog (welcome or should I say céad mile fáilte), I am Irish. I was born, raised and living in Ireland (specifically Northern Ireland but I still count myself as Irish). On Thursday it will be St. Patrick's Day and so I thought it would be fun to do a couple of looks inspired by St. Patrick and Ireland. I'm starting everything off with this look that I came up with a few months ago. 

It is inspired by the quintessential Irish leprechaun colours, green and gold, and decided to make it a bit regal looking and make it one for a queen. I don't think leprechauns have queens, but it's my blog and I can do what I want, haha. A more wearable one will be posted on Wednesday in time for St. Patrick's Day. I'll be wearing it to the St. Patrick's Day parade here.




I hope you have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day if you are celebrating. I will be going to the parade in town which is the burial place of St. Patrick so it's very special here. Please, please, remember that if you are using the nickname of Patrick, that you spell it 'Paddy'. A lot of people tend to spell it 'Patty' which is the feminine version. Or just say 'Patrick'. 

Sláinte



Comments

Popular Posts