TUTORIAL || Captain America [Avengers MCU] Inspired Makeup Look


IT'S CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR RELEASE DAAAAAAAY! AND I WENT TO THE MIDNIGHT SCREENING. Yes, I went to the midnight screening of Captain America: Civil War and it was beyond worth it. I loved this movie. It is probably my favourite one so far. LOVED IT. I may do a reaction/thoughts video on it. What do you think? 

Anyway, since it was released today in the UK, I decided to do a tutorial inspired by Captain America. I know that I previously did one on this blog but I was not entirely happy with it. I'm not 100% with this one but it's better than the original one I did. By far. 

I hope you like it and go and see the movie soon. YOU WON'T REGRET IT. And remember, STAY TO THE END OF ALL OF THE CREDITS. #TEAMCAP Check out my Captain America shield earrings! Aren't they epic?





Comments

Popular Posts