TUTORIAL || Nova Corps [Guardians of the Galaxy] Inspired Makeup Look


FUN FACT: When I started filming this tutorial I was going in with an idea in mind of a look inspired by the new Rita Repulsa promotional pictures from the upcoming Power Rangers movie. Half-way through filming, I realised that it looked more like the Nova Corps fighter crafts from Guardians of the Galaxy and in that moment, this tutorial was fully born. And another Marvel tutorial was added to my channel.

I had been wanting to do a look inspired by the colours of the Nova Corps craft used during the battle in Guardians of the Galaxy. Every time I watched the movie, I had ideas flowing through my mind of looks that I wanted to try. I knew that I wanted to do one soon but had no idea that it would be this soon. But when that inspiration hits and it works out, you gotta roll with it. 





Comments

Popular Posts