Brilliance of the Seas || The Ship I Was On



With my Travel Diary video (here), I didn't have a lot of space for footage of the ship, Brilliance of the Seas, because it was getting very long. If I had have included more footage of the ship, it probably would have been half an hour long. With that in mind, I thought that it would be fun to do a video solely on the ship to show how good it was, what was available on board and the craic therein. I didn't include everrrryyyything available because I was, honestly, too busy having fun. 









I had an absolute blast on Brilliance of the Seas. The staff and crew were more than welcoming. I do think that the entertainment suffered because everyone was more interested in EURO2016 than what they were doing. Other than that, amazing time.


Comments

Popular Posts