Palettes Revisited || The Balm 'Nude'Tude' Palette


For a new series on my YouTube channel I thought it would be an interesting concept to go through all of the eyeshadow palettes that I have and use them for a look. I don't use every single eyeshadow palette that I have in my collection on a regular basis. A lot of them require some much needed attention.

First up is the Nude'Tude eyeshadow palette from The Balm. A couple of years ago, one of my early blog posts was a review about the palette - here. Since then I go back and forth with this palette. Sometimes I really like it and sometimes I don't like it. It depends on the eye look that I want to do. Naturally, I wanted it to be the first palette in this series.








I love how this look turned out but I was disappointed with the original shadow that I wanted to use on my lid. It is a hit and miss palette. My mother and colleagues really seemed to like this look on me. 

What do you think? Have you ever used Nude'Tude?





Comments

Popular Posts