TRAVEL DIARY || Royal Caribbean Cruise 2016



Hello, everyone. I know that I've been rather quiet on the blogging front. The truth is I was on vacation with my family and I bought a new camera that I wanted to get the grips with before doing anything. A holiday was the perfect opportunity to test out what I learnt about my camera and photography. I've always loved photography and after watching countless tutorials, it has turned into something that I appreciate all the more. I would stop at nothing to get the perfect shots on my holiday. Within reason. 

While I was away, I decided that I would try to make a travel diary style video. My family and I went on a twelve night cruise on Royal Caribbean's Brilliance of the Seas. We stopped at seven destinations (excluding the setting off point of Barcelona) and I wanted to document them all. For that number of destinations, I think I did well for making a 19 minute video. Grab a cup of tea/coffee and a snack.


I have also included a number of my favourite photographs from each destination underneath the cut. I hope you like them.

C A N N E S







L A    S P E Z I A






R O M E








A T H E N S







T U R K E Y





S A N T O R I N I







M A L T A








Comments

Popular Posts