TUTORIAL || Major Kira Nerys [Star Trek: Deep Space Nine] Inspired Makeup Look


With Star Trek Beyond having been released last Friday, I wanted to do another Star Trek inspired makeup look. Instead of picking a character from or being inspired by Star Trek Beyond, I was inspired by Major Kira Nerys from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. I've been watching it on Netflix and have been loving it!!

I did attempt to make a Bajoran nose four times but it just did not work out for one reason or another. I eventually said to pot with it and just concentrated on the makeup. Now, I want to stress that my face and eye shapes are completely different to that of Nana Visitor, the actress who brought Kira to life. Naturally, the makeup will look different on me. I wish I had her bone structure and eye shape. Alas, I do not. 

I hope that you like it. Remember, colour match what you can. You do not have to use exactly what I do. 



Comments

Popular Posts