TUTORIAL || Rio de Janeiro & Olympics 2016 Inspired Makeup Look


Has anyone else been staying up to the wee hours of the morning watching coverage of the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil? Has anyone else been loving all of the colours that have been shown everywhere you look? I may be alone on that one but I have been loving all of the colours from the propaganda films to the items that the athletes sport. Pun intended. 

I couldn't help but be inspired to create a makeup look inspired by Brazil and Rio itself. Taking the iconic colours of the Olympics and the Brazil flag, I came up with this colourful look that would be perfect for Olympic viewing parties. Plus, it'll get compliments down in the supermarket. I should know. At filming this, my mother wanted to go grocery shopping and I wasn't about it to take it all off. 




Comments

Popular Posts