TUTORIAL || Smokey Eye with a Metallic Winged Liner


I found a silver/grey liquid eyeliner from Maybelline in Poundland and I knew that I had to use it in a smokey eye. I love how this look turned out. I felt like such a rock chick. It made the blues of my eyes stand out like crazy. 

Extreme discount stores like Poundland are amazing for finding bargains. The liquid liner I used was from Maybelline. Typically, these items have an incredible discount because there is something wrong with the packaging. In the past, the makeup items that I've purchased from Poundland have been missing the product name/shade. They have the brand name but they are missing the product shade name. I have a Rimmel Matte Apocalips liquid lipstick and bought it for a Pound simply because it didn't have the shade name on it. WIN! 





Comments

Popular Posts