MY THOUGHTS || Tales of the Peculiar by Ransom Riggs


If you have been following me on social media recently or have been around these parts lately, this video will not come as a surprise. Coming off of my Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children book high (and I'm still riding those coat tails because the film is just around the corner), I was looking forward to the release of Tales of the Peculiar.

This book is based on a book that is featured heavily within the Miss Peregrine universe. The amusing thing about this book is that Millard Nullings, a character from Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, gets an authorship nod seemingly over Ransom Riggs. Millard gets to dedicate the book, introduce it, edit it and interject footnotes every now and then. You'll have to watch the video to find out the other thoughts that I had about the book.

As with my previous chatty videos, I'm still gaining confidence with speaking to the camera and with finding my voice. I know what I want to say. I simply struggle with connecting my brain to my mouth and getting everything to come together. 




Let me know what your thoughts are on Tales of the Peculiar? Don't forget, stay peculiar.



Comments

Popular Posts