MY THOUGHTS || Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children [FILM]



After seeing Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children last Friday, I thought that I would sit down and share with you my thoughts on the movie. I have read the books, all three, by Ransom Riggs and loved every word from cover to cover. With the movie imminent, I started counting down the days until I would see my new favourite brought to life.

I'm not going to lie, I had a lot of thoughts regarding this movie. I spoke for well over an hour and managed to whittle it down to 33 minutes. Yes, it's lengthy but as I said, I loved the books very much and I naturally would have watched it under a microscope. I had also just finished reading the first book for the second time just before seeing the film and so it was fresh in my mind. 




Have you seen the movie? What did you think of it? I would love to hear your thoughts about it and how you felt it transitioned from book to film.



Comments

Popular Posts