TUTORIAL || Star Trek 'Gold Shirt' Steampunk-Ish Inspired Makeup Look



I wouldn't be me without some post or makeup look being connected to Star Trek in some way or another. This look was largely inspired by the Gold Shirt, particularly, the black jumpsuit with the gold shoulders in the TNG/VOY era. 

I was inspired to create this look after biting the bullet and purchasing one of the Urban Decay Razor Sharp Liquid Eyeliner - namely the eyeliner in 'Goldrush'.

After swatching it several times, and building up my excitement at using such gorgeous gold goodness, I was bitterly disappointed with it in full action. I will probably reserve all of my thoughts on this product for another post. Needless to say, the consistancy of this eyeliner resulted in it transferring to my crease, thus turning a relatively simple look into something steampunk-esque. 

Perhaps I should do a Steampunk Star Trek series.... what do you think?







Comments

Popular Posts