April Book Haul



At the tail end of March I discovered the Black Hole that is Book-Tube. I loosely knew that this branch of YouTube existed when Estée LaLonde did a collaboration with a 'Book-Tuber'. I followed her collaboration partner for a short time but was just not interested in any of the books that she posted videos on. I'm a Fantasy type of reader whereas this Book-Tuber read a lot of Contemporary.

Fast forward a year or so later and they are all that I watch. I pretty much spent the vast majority of April reading or watching Book-Tube videos and getting recommendations on Book-Tubers to watch. 

I ended up joining Goodreads to keep track of my reading list and my ever lengthening reading Wishlist. I'm constantly adding books that I want to read to it. There's only so much that notes on an iPhone can do with keeping track. If you want to follow me on Goodreads, you can follow me or add me as a friend here. Plus, I gave myself a reading challenge. I want to read 50 books by the end of 2017. At the moment, I've read 15 books. I probably have enough unread books on my bookshelves to accomplish this but we all know that I will be buying more books. Since filming this video (yesterday), I have 8 more books. No willpower. I know. 




Comments

Popular Posts