REACTION || Star Trek: Discovery Trailer #1




THERE'S NEW STAR TREK COMING TO TELEVISION. I REPEAT! THERE IS A NEW STAR TREK SERIES!!! I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT THIS!!






Okay, okay, I'm calm. I'm calm. But seriously, there is a new Star Trek series coming to television and I am very excited. It has been a while since Star Trek was on television due to lot of attention being on the new movie series. I love the new movies but there is just something about a Star Trek television series that makes my fangirl heart leap for joy, get stuck in my throat, make me hyperventilate and not breathe. That awesome feeling, you know?

The new series is called Star Trek: Discovery. I already love the name. The first trailer was released on Wednesday night. I decided to film my reaction to watching this trailer for the first time. 

This will be the third Star Trek incarnation that I will watch in real-time (translation: as it comes out) and I am very excited by this prospect of weekly Star Trek. 








Comments

Popular Posts