MID-YEAR BOOK FREAKOUT TAG


It's the middle of the year. That's a good enough reason to freak out. I swear. It honestly felt like it was only yesterday that I was in Manchester. That was in February! Where has the time gone? 

A couple of weeks ago, I noticed this tag floating around the YouTube realm and decided to do it for myself. It was a lot of fun to do a tag for once. Well, I had previously filmed a tag but that was years ago. Hands up if you remember that. Nobody but me, huh? Oh well. 

Q U E S T I O N S
1. Best book you’ve read so far in 2017.
2. Best sequel you've read so far in 2017.
3. New release you haven't read yet, but want to.
4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year.
5. Biggest disappointment.
6. Biggest surprise.
7. Favorite new author. (Debut or new to you)
8. Newest fictional crush.
9. Newest favorite character.
10. Book that made you cry.
11. Book that made you happy.
12. Favorite book to film adaptation you saw this year.
13. Favorite video you have done so far in this year)
14. Most beautiful book you've bought so far this year (or received)
15. What books do you need to read by the end of the year?

Check out my answers in my video below. Be sure to let me know what your answers are. 



Comments

Popular Posts